Friday, April 2, 2021

How Green Was My Valley

Hello Moviemainers,  

Happy Easter and Happy Spring. The film for the month of April is How Green Was My Valley  1941  Starring Maureen O'Hara, Donald Crisp , Rodney Mcdonald and one of my favorite character actors Walter Pigeon .   The film tells the story of a Welsh  family called the Morgans in the south of Wales living in a coal mining town.   This film won Best Picture and 9 other academy awards beating out Citizen Kane.   Clint Eastwood considers it one of his most favorite films.   

Once again I mention I can not wait for us all to get together and enjoy a dinner and film together .   I enjoyed reading responses to the film Bernie last month keep the comments coming.   

Your movie diva,
Movielynne


View the trailer by clicking here.


No comments: