Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Night Shift

Moviemainers April pick 

I normally like to choose a film that relates to spring ( one of my favorite times of the year, the other being summer) I love grass turning green,  flowers blooming, riding my bike , going for walks  and just being able to walk out the door without thinking about being cold.  I felt this month we all need a good laugh something to distract us from what is going on in the world if only for a couple of hours.

The film is NIghtshift 1982  Starring Henry Winkler and Micheal Keaton .   The film was directed by Ron Howard and was based on a true story written in the New York Times about two men working on the night shift in the city morgue who started running a prostitution business.   Look for small cameos by Kevin Costner and Sharon Doherty .   This was Ron's second film and it was a big success and Henry Winler was nominated for a Golden Globe award for best actor.  

I will not speak about who is hosting the next get together , it could be sometime before we can watch a film together, but we will always have the movies.   Quoting a line from a film we will always have Paris.    Ok who said that and in what film ?    I think I will start giving out prizes for people who actually answer the question.    

Take care stay healthy and  stay in touch.    
Movielynne


Click here for the official trailer.



No comments: