Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Camille | What's Cooking?

Dear Moviemainers,

Well here we are into the month of November.  Let us talk turkey and a movie.  First up is a request we had for the film Camille, 1936 starring Greta Garbo and Robert Taylor.  This is a romantic drama considered one of the best Greta Garbo films... it is a story of a woman who loves two men and the journey it takes her; bring your kleenex!  

Next up is What's Cooking, a comedy drama from 2000 starring Mercedes Ruehl, Kyra Sedgwick and Lanie Kazan.  This film tells the story of four families and how they celebrate the holiday.  This is a film I found for the Thanksgiving holiday; there are touching moments and some comedy here.  As for Thanksgiving, I have a great recipe for cranberry relish... email me if you want it.   

In last month's announcement I told everyone about what a great time we had at Larry's Park Street Cinema.  I'll attach a couple of pictures here, and I look forward to more movies at Larry's in the future!

Have a wonderful holiday.  

Your movie diva,
Movielynne

Click here to see Camille in IMDB.com

Click here to see What's Cooking? in IMDB.com









No comments: