Thursday, December 2, 2021

A Castle For Christmas

Hi Movie Mainers,

Well here we go again I cannot believe another year has come and gone.   This year I decided that I would make it easy on myself and choose a new film on Netflix  A Castle For Christmas, starring Brooke Shields and Cary Elwes ( I have had a crush on this guy ever since The Princess Bride, he reminded me of Errol Flynn in that film)

Now I know what you are thinking yes, it is a little hokey but it is Christmas and I do not need deep I just need a little holiday film to get me in the mood.   It tells the story of a women who wants to buy this castle in Scotland, and a Duke that needs to sell his castle as he is broke.

I would like a email from everyone who would like to get together in January for our first movie and a dinner, it has been way too long.  I wish you all a happy holiday I miss you all it is time we all start watching films together.    

Your movie diva,
Movielynne


Click here to watch the trailer


No comments: