Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Great Imposter

Hello Moviemainers,    

This month of August the film is The Great Imposter with Tony Curtis 1960.  It is based on the true story of Waldo Demara Jr.  The story begins with flashbacks of him quitting school and joining the army.  You will notice in this film very similar story to the film by Stephen Speilberg, Catch Me If You Can.  Tony Curtis has a way of playing the role with comedy and drama very well indeed.  I think he is wonderful in this film and I hope you enjoy.  This is also a true story.

I miss getting together with everyone to discuss the film and enjoy a nice meal.  I am hoping that some day soon we can all get together with a movie and dinner.

Send me an email if you enjoyed this film.  Stay in touch.

Movielynne

Click here to view the trailer.





No comments: