Saturday, December 1, 2018

Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid

Hello Moviemainers,   

Wow another year is almost over.  Now I did not pick a  Christmas movie to share with you this month ( sorry for everyone who was counting on that )   I have been thinking about the email I got from Ted Carter about the film Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.  I forgot how popular the film was and how the film stands up today. So my film for the month is Ted Carter's pick.   

Now what I would like you to do is after you see the film please watch the 45 minute film on how George Roy Hill shot the film.  Very entertaining, and it gives you a real sense of how things have changed in the way they make films today. You can find it in YouTube.

Feel free to leave a comment on the blog site or send an email to me. I really enjoy your feedback.    

Your movie diva, 
Movielynne

Read about the movie in IMDB.com


No comments: