Monday, October 1, 2018

The Conjuring

Dear Moviemainers,  

Well it is the month of October and I always try to find something haunting or ghostly for the month. This month it is the The Conjuring 2013.  This is based on the true story of Lorraine and Ed Warren two paranormal investigators from Milford Connecticut.   This particular story deals with a family in Rhode Island that had evil living in their house.  In 1995 I met Ed and Lorraine Warren and they made a trip up to Maine that summer.   I also met their daughter Judy all grown up (I will save that story for another day).  Ed and Lorraine Warren are the two people who investigated the Amityville horror.   Whether you believe in the spirit world or not there are things that cannot be explained.   I hope you enjoy.   

Movielynne

Link to IMDB.com


No comments: