Saturday, April 1, 2017

Patriots' Day | Inside Job

Hello Movie Mainers,

Although I am two days late we still have the whole month ahead of us with two films I hope you will enjoy.   

First up is Patriots Day 2016.  About the 2013 bombing of the Boston Marathon.  Two of my friends were actually there to experience the tragic event.  The film stars Mark Whalberg. Kevin Bacon,and John Goodman.  It had been well received and is now out on DVD.

Next up, the documentary Inside Job 2010.  It is the story of corruption of the United States financial services and the consequences of what it did and how it effected everyone, no matter where you live or what you do for a living.  This film won the Academy Award for Best Documentary of 2010.

I will not be in Maine the month of April, but hope to catch up with you in May when I will  be there the second week of May.

Movielynne

Click here for Patriots' Day in IMDB.com

Click here for Inside Job in IMDB.com



No comments: